- The oven shows error code F215 in the display
- My Kitchen App shows code F215
- connected Ovens
If your oven displays the F215 code in the appliance display or in the App it indicates that there is a software problem.
If the F215 code is only shown on the App we recommend the following steps:
- Re-install the App on your smartphone with the latest available version
- Re-connect the oven to the App
- Unplug the oven from the power supply for at least 30 minutes. Afterwards, connect the oven to the App again. In case there is an update of the oven software available, it will install during the next 48 hours
If this does not work, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer as this may be a technical issue you will not be able to fix yourself.
Remember to provide information about the error code displayed when ordering a technician visit.
To do this, please click on the 'Book A Repair' link on the right-hand side of this page to arrange a service call.