- How to clean an oven with a catalytic liner
- built-in oven
- freestanding cooker
Catalytic Enamel - Self-Cleaning Liners (Rough Sides)
These liners absorb grease which is oxidised when the oven is set to clean. You can achieve a catalytic clean by:
- Removing the shelves and oven accessories.
- Wiping out the bottom of the cavity and the door using warm water and an oven cleaner. We recommend using our AEG oven cleaner. (Do not put cleaners on the liners themselves).
- Set the oven to 250°C and leave it to self-clean for about an hour.
- Once cooled wipe out the grease and debris from the bottom of the oven.
- Repeat if necessary - Please note there may be marks left on the liners, this is normal and will not affect the oven.
Please see the instructional video.