- How to clean the oven manually?
- built-in oven
- freestanding cooker
Note: Turn off oven and only clean when oven has cooled down.
1. Remove trays and shelf supports..
2. Spray cavity with AEG Oven and Micro Care. Other non abrasive cleaners can be used and check your manual for more detailed information.
3. Wipe down whole cavity and inner glass door.
4. Wipe dry.
5. Return shelf supports and trays.
6. Remove and clean oven door.
- release clips on bottom of oven door
- remove door
- return the cleaned door
- switch clips to lock
Please play the video below to see how to remove the furniture from the oven before cleaning
Please play the video below to see how to remove the glass before for cleaning
Please play the video below to see the step by steps on cleaning manually
Please click below the LINK TO ACCESSORIES to have a look at some of our cleaning products on our AEG Website.