- How to clean the oven with pyrolytic function
- Oven display shows PYR or symbol
- Oven displays reminder for pyrolytic cleaning
- built-in ovens with pyrolytic function
The PYR symbol or indicates that the pyrolytic self-cleaning function of the oven should be performed:
1. Remove trays and shelf supports.
2. Remove as much dirt as possible.
3. Wipe down inner glass. We recommend using our oven cleaner for best results on your oven door glass and stainless steel oven shelves.
4. Select pyrolytic cleaning cycle and choose the duration of the cleaning procedure.
- You can choose between three different programs; each program varies in length depending on the type of soiling and oven.
- Refer to the user manual supplied with your appliance. Download user manual.
5. Door will lock for complete safety.
The pyrolysis self-cleaning function turns baked-on food residue inside your oven into ash, without unpleasant odours.
6. Wipe away ash with damp cloth.
7. Return shelf supports and trays.
8. You will be made aware of the cycle when finished and please let this cool down before use.
The PYR symbol will appear based on the following factors:
- The oven's operating time.
- The most recently used oven functions and the selected setting temperature.
- The actual degree of soiling is not a factor.
- Do not start the pyrolysis until the door is fully closed.
- Ensure good ventilation during and after the pyrolysis.
- Keep children away from the appliance while the Pyrolytic cleaning is in operation. The appliance becomes very hot and hot air is released from the front cooling vents.
- Remove any pets (especially birds) from the vicinity of the appliance location during and after the Pyrolytic cleaning.
- Small animals (especially birds) should be in a well-ventilated area during this time. Some birds and reptiles can react very sensitively to the fumes. Small animals also react during the pyrolysis to the local temperature fluctuations.
- In our ovens, the fumes emanating from the pyrolysis are safe for people, including children and people with health problems.
How to clean your steam oven
Click play to see more
Another tip with clean
How to remove your Oven door if you wanted to clean the glass manually
Click the video to see more
1- Model number of your appliance
1- Product Number or PCN Number
These are useful when wanting to find your model online on our website for more information
Click the LINK to our website