Succeed in preparing delicious dishes every time. AssistedCooking helps you find the appropriate settings to use for the dish you want to cook. The same goes for figuring out the best oven function to get the results you want for the dish you are making. Discover the diverse capabilities your new oven has to offer with our AssistedCooking feature. You will find this function on selected AEG oven models.
What is AssistedCooking and why should you use it?
AssistedCooking is a practical feature that helps you select the best oven function and settings based on what you are cooking. If you know what you want to cook and would like suggestions on how to set the oven to get the results you desire, refer to AssistedCooking. Simply enter the function and answer step-by-step questions as to what you are cooking and the results you desire (e.g., rare, medium, well done), and AssistedCooking will suggest how to set the oven. Adjust the suggested settings to suit your own preferences, and if you’re using the app, you may also send them directly to the oven to start cooking.
Access AssistedCooking either from the the AEG app, or directly on the oven controls.
If your oven has the EXPlore LED display, here is an article to further explain the AssistedCooking programme numbers.
How to use AssistedCooking
1. Select ASSISTEDCOOKING on the oven MENU or in the AEG app
2. Select your dish and cooking preferences in the step-by-step guidance
3. AssistedCooking suggests time, function and temperature. You can adjust these settings if you wish
4. If you are using the app: send the settings to the oven
5. Press START to begin cooking
Tips and tricks
- The oven will signal when 10% of the cooking time is left. You can extend the cooking time or change the cooking function depending on your preference
- The Food Sensor is suggested in many AssistedCooking scenarios – we suggest you use it as it offers added accuracy and control
- Please note: AssistedCooking is not a cooking programme, but a guidance function. Therefore, you will not find it on your oven’s list of cooking functions – you will find AssistedCooking on most models under the MENU
For more information about your specific oven model, check the user manual. You can find your user manual here.
Now that you have learned about AssistedCooking, you may want to learn more about how to use the app with your smart oven.