How To Use Preserving Setting and Make Jam, Preserves, Conserves and Pickles
AEG Command Wheel Ovens with Steam
• Do not use jars with twist-off and bayonet type lids or metal tins.
• Use the first shelf from the bottom for this function.
• Put no more than six one-litre preserve jars on the baking tray.
• Fill the jars equally and close with a clamp. • The jars cannot touch each other.
• Put approximately 1/2 litre of water into the baking tray to give sufficient moisture in the oven.
• When the liquid in the jars starts to simmer (after approximately 35 - 60 minutes with one-litre jars), stop the oven or decrease the temperature to 100 °C (see the table)