- How to use the CookView® Camera?
- Connected ovens
1. WIFI will need to be connected.
2. During the cooking process find the camera icon on your screen of your remote device and click on it to see the live stream of your food being cooked in the oven.
The camera is integrated into your oven door handle, facing the oven cavity.
3.The Camera Shield can be used to prevent light reflection.
- Press the camera shield between the door glass and the handle, in the central position.
- Lean the longer hooks on the glass and the shorter ones on the back of the handle.
With CookView camera you now hove a remote way to check out the colour of every bake on your mobile device.
4.If Error code F254 displays on the interface, camera is not connected to the oven. Turn the oven off and on again.
5. If the CookView Camera is still not displaying on the app, delete and reinstall the MyAEG app.
With the CookView® camera from AEG and Elctrolux you now have a remote way to check out the colour of every bake on your mobile