- Oven pyrolytic self-cleaning function gives poor results
- Oven with pyrolytic self-cleaning function
1. If a burnt grease residue continues to appear after finishing a pyrolytic self-clean:
- Select an intensive Pyrolytic program. The number of Pyrolytic programs available may vary depending on the model.
- See the user manual for more information. Download the user manual.
2. Remove all parts from the oven.
3. Excess waste must be removed before Pyrolytic cleaning.
Light: 1 h for slightly dirty.
Normal: 1 h 30 min for moderately dirty.
Intensive: 2 h 30 min for very dirty.
4. If spots continue to appear after finishing the Pyrolytic self-cleaning function:
These permanent colour changes in the enamel can, for example, be caused by fruit juices or greasy impurities in combination with high temperatures.
- These spots can not be removed.
- These are usage traces.
- They have no influence on the usability of the device and are not a defect.
Recommended: Perform the Pyrolytic program more often to prevent similar situations from occurring again.