- What Is Defrost Oven Function?
- AEG Oven with Command Wheel
- AEG Single Oven
- AEG Double Oven
- AEG Combination Oven
The defrost function is a great option when you want to reduce the defrosting time of your food. The time of defrosting can be reduced by as much as 50% when compared with food being defrosted on a kitchen worktop. No heat is used in the oven while the fan circulates room temperature air (30°C) around the food which gives an even and quicker defrosting result.
- Place your food in the middle shelf position (Shelf position 3) for best results.
- Defrosting times may vary depending on the food types.
- Please ensure foods are completely defrosted before cooking.
- Do not cover the food as this can extend the defrosting time
The defrost function symbol on your oven will look like this
The defrost function on AEG Command Wheel and touch control models can be found under the SPECIALS category.
If you found this information helpful, please give us a thumbs up below. If this information did not resolve your question, all constructive feedback is welcome.