- Warming drawer does not warm up the crockery sufficiently
- Warming drawer does not heat up at all
- Warming drawers
1. If the crockery does not warm up sufficiently. Check whether:
- The appliance is on.
- The appropriate temperature has been selected.
- The air circulation orifices are blocked by the crockery.
- The crockery was left to warm up for sufficient time.
2. If the crockery does not heat up at all. Check whether:
- You can hear the noise of the fan If the fan is running, this means that the heating element is defective. If the fan is not running, this means that it is faulty.
- The fuse has blown or the circuit breaker has tripped.
Heating time depends on several factors, such as, for example:
- The material and thickness of the crockery
- Load size
- How the crockery is arranged
Was this article helpful?