- The inside of the freezer is too warm
- The freezer does not cool or freeze
- The freezer has no freezing capacity
- Water runs out of the bottom of the freezer
- Built-in freezers
- Freestanding freezers
- When using for the first time: After transporting the appliance, let it stand for approx. 4 - 8 hours before switching it on.
- Check the socket, for example by plugging a hairdryer into it.
- Make sure you have set the correct temperature.
- The ideal storage temperature is -18 °C.
- The temperature setting may differ depending on the model. Refer to the user manual supplied with your appliance
- Use the Frostmatic function if your device is equipped with it. Instructions can be found in the user manual. With the Frostmatic, the temperature is quickly lowered for a certain period of time.
- If the above tips do not help, please contact our consumer service for troubleshooting.