- Fridge freezer displays error code E09
- Fridge freezer
- Error code E09 is likely to occur after long term power failure
- Set the freezer temperature to a colder value or set Super Freeze. This should remove the error code once the required temperature has been reached. Keep doors closed to improve the time taken to reach the correct temperature.
- Remove any products which have thawed/defrosted during this error. They can be used within a short period of time
- Do not add any fresh produce to the freezer compartment until the correct temperature has been reached and the error is no longer
- If this warning continues an authorised technician needs to be contacted
- The freezer compartment is not cold enough