- Fridge freezer displays error code E10
- Fridge freezer
- Error code E10 is likely to occur after a long term power failure, or when hot food has been left in the fridge
- Set the fridge temperature to a colder value or set Super Cool. This should remove the error code once the required temperature has been reached. Keep doors closed to improve the time taken to reach the correct temperature.
- Empty the location at the front area of air duct channel holes and avoid putting food close to the sensor
- If this warning continues an authorised technician needs to be contacted
- The fridge compartment is not cold enough