- How to install correctly my refrigerator / freezer / fridge freezer?
- Fridge installation
- Fridge freezers
1. Follow the installation instruction supplied with the appliance.
2. Wait at least 4 hours before connecting the appliance to the power supply.
This is to allow the oil to flow back in the compressor.
3. Make sure the air can circulate around the appliance.
4. Do not install the appliance close to radiators or cookers, ovens or hobs.
5. Do not install the appliance where there is direct sunlight.
6. Do not install the appliance in areas that are too humid or too cold.
7. Set the vertical and horizontal level when the appliance is empty.
8. Remove the door spacer from the gasket.
Leaving the door spacer causes the door to be closed incorrectly.
9. To freeze fresh food activate the FastFreeze function at least 24 hours before placing the food to be frozen in the freezer compartment.
10. Start the appliance (in middle setting) empty for 8 hours before the first loading.
11. Place the freezer to the LEFT and the Fridge to the RIGHT side if you want to install them Side by Side (close together).