- Fridge freezer emits strange noises; churning, clunking, clicking, popping, vibrating, running motor
- The fridge is too noisy
- Freestanding/integrated fridge freezers
- Wine coolers
- Integrated fridges/freezers
1. Your appliance will make various sounds during normal operation including the following:
- A faint gurgling and bubbling sound when the refrigerant is pumped through the coils or tubing.
- A whirring sound and pulsating noise from the compressor when it is pumping.
- A sudden cracking noise caused by thermal dilation.
- A faint click of the temperature regulator when the compressor switches on or off.
Please see below diagram for examples of the noises that you may hear when the appliance is running:
If you are experiencing noises outside of this diagram or unsure, please click on one of the following links for further support or repair options
AEG - Alternatively Tel: 03445 611 611
Electrolux - Alternatively Tel: 03445 613 613
Zanussi - Alternatively Tel: 03445 612 612
- Normal operating sounds
- Compressor running
- Fan working
- Regulating temperature