- Fridge freezer emits strange noises; churning, clunking, clicking, popping, vibrating, running motor
- The fridge is too noisy
- Freestanding/integrated fridge freezers
- Wine coolers
- Integrated fridges/freezers
1. Your appliance will make various sounds during normal operation including the following:
- A faint gurgling and bubbling sound when the refrigerant is pumped through the coils or tubing.
- A whirring sound and pulsating noise from the compressor when it is pumping.
- A sudden cracking noise caused by thermal dilation.
- A faint click of the temperature regulator when the compressor switches on or off.
Please see below diagram for examples of the noises that you may hear when the appliance is running:
- Normal operating sounds
- Compressor running
- Fan working
- Regulating temperature