- How to deactivate/turn off AirDry on dishwasher.
- AEG Dishwasher with AirDry feature
AEG's AirDry function automatically opens the dishwasher's door by 10 cm during the last stages of dish programmes to dry your dishes in a more energy smart and natural way. Now your dishes can be completely dry and spotless at a lower energy cost.
Below you will see a short video on how AirDry works.
Below shows all of our AEG dishwasher control panels for integrated, semi integrated and freestanding. Please find the one that looks like yours and follow the instructions. You can use this steps to deactivate and/or activate your AirDry feature.
How to set the programme selection mode
The appliance is in Programme Selection Mode when the programme indicator flashes. When you switch on the dishwasher, it will be in programme selection mode by default.
If not, press and hold the on/off button  until the appliance is in programme selection mode.
How to enter user mode
Make sure the appliance is in programme selection mode.
To enter the user mode, press and hold the programme button  until flashes and the lights for are on.
To deactivate AirDry
1. Press the programme button  three times. starts to flash.
2. Wait until only is flashing and the remaining programme indicators are off
3.The light shows the current setting, if it is lit then AirDry is activated; if it is off, then AirDry is deactivated.
4. Press the programme button to change the setting.
5. Press the on/off button to confirm the setting.