Discolored dishwasher baskets or spray arms
Brown deposits in the dishwasher
Red deposits in the dishwasher
- freestanding dishwasher
- integrated dishwasher
1. Examine the drain.
Check for any large residue/deposit and remove them.
2. Clean the appliance, including the rubber gasket of the door, with a soft damp cloth.
3. Run long duration programmes at least 2 times per month.
If you regularly use only short duration programmes, these can leave deposits of grease and limescale inside the appliance.
4. Use monthly a specific cleaning product for dishwashers.
Follow carefully the instructions on the packaging of the product.
We recommend specialized detergents available from our Webshop.
- Tomato and pasta sauces can leave red deposits on other items and appliance components. These deposits can be removed using a specialized detergent.
- Terra cotta objects can cause brown deposits on other objects in the dishwasher.