- Dishwasher displays error code C2, F2, i20 or AL6
- The dishwasher beeps 2 times, LED flashes 2 times
- My dishwasher is showing an error code and not draining
- Water drainage problem in the dishwasher
- Integrated dishwasher
- Freestanding dishwasher
1. Make sure that the sink spigot is not clogged
2. Make sure that the interior filter system is not clogged. Check your dishwasher filter and sump are clean.
Refer to the instructional video
3. Ensure that the drain hose has been installed correctly (see image below):
- The length of the drain hose does not exceed 400 cm.
- The drain inlet point must be between 40 and 85 cm.
- The drain hose is not damaged, kinked or twisted
4. Check whether the blanking plug has been removed from the sink drain. (If your dishwasher has been recently installed or moved)
The blanking plug must be removed from the siphon trap. Open the inlet where the drain hose is connected to the siphon trap, remove the blanking plug, and reconnect the siphon trap inlet (see image below)
Plug it back in. Turn on the dishwasher, select a suitable cycle and start it.
If the cycle starts and operates normally, the problem has been resolved.
If the above steps don't resolve the issue then a service visit by one of our approved service providers is recommended.
Tips for saving energy at home when using your dishwasher
With energy prices soaring, it’s never been a better time to rethink how you use the appliances in your home to save energy and money. Besides helping your household budget, it will also benefit the planet, reducing CO2 emissions. Here are some helpful tips on how to reduce energy when using your dishwasher
- Use the ECO program when dishwashing. It takes a bit longer, but the dishwasher doesn’t have to work as hard, which means it uses less energy. Compare it to if you run or walk 1km. Running is faster but you need to use a lot more energy. If you walk instead it takes longer, but you use much less energy. The same logic goes for the ECO program
- If you have an hourly electricity rate, do the dishes when the price is at its lowest
- If you have an old dishwasher, it will have a low energy class – you can save energy just by replacing it with a new one
See other helpful tips to save energy and money
- i20 error code indicates a draining problem