- My dishwasher is showing error codes and not heating or drying
- Dishwasher displays error codes i60 / i61 / i69 / i6C
- The lights related to MY TIME selection bar flash 6 times intermittently
- Integrated dishwasher
- Freestanding dishwasher
1. Make sure the water inlet water temperature is not exceeding 60°C at the connection point, as this will have an adverse reaction to the enzymes in the detergent and can give poor washing results
2. Reset your appliance:
- Remove the plug for the dishwasher
- Check your dishwasher filter and sump ( See below ) for signs of foam/suds & debris
- Make sure you clean all the filters
- Clear any foam/suds from the sump
- Plug it back in. Turn on the dishwasher, select a suitable cycle and start it.
- If the cycle starts and operates normally, the problem has been resolved.
If the above steps don't resolve the issue then a service visit by one of our approved service providers is recommended.
- The temperature of the water inside the appliance is too high or a malfunction of the temperature sensor occurred.