- Dishwasher displays error code C2, F2, i20 or AL6
- Dishwasher beeps 2 times, LED flashes 2 times
- My dishwasher is showing an error code and not draining
- Integrated dishwasher
- Freestanding dishwasher
Remove the plug for the dishwasher
Make sure that the sink spigot is not clogged
Make sure that the interior filter system is not clogged
Ensure that the drain hose has been installed correctly (see image below):
- The length of the drain hose does not exceed 400 cm.
- The drain inlet point must be between 40 and 85 cm.
- The drain hose is not damaged, kinked or twisted
Check whether the blanking plug has been removed from the sink drain. (If your dishwasher has been recently installed or moved)
The blanking plug must be removed from the siphon trap. Open the inlet where the drain hose is connected to the siphon trap, remove the blanking plug, and reconnect the siphon trap inlet (see image below)
Check your dishwasher filter and sump are clean.
Plug it back in. Turn on the dishwasher, select a suitable cycle and start it.
If the cycle starts and operates normally, the problem has been resolved.
If the above steps don't resolve the issue then a service visit by one of our approved service providers is recommended.
- i20 error code indicates a draining problem