- Dishwasher displays one of the following error codes: i50, i51, i52, i53, i54, i55, i56, i57, i58, i59, i5A, i5B (i5H), i5C, i5D, i5E, i5F
- My dishwasher is showing an error code and not washing
- integrated dishwasher
- freestanding dishwasher
1. Reset your appliance.
Turn off the appliance from the mains supply, wait 30 seconds and then switch back on at the mains supply
2. Check your dishwasher filter and sump ( See below ) for signs of foam/suds & debris
- Make sure you clean all the filters
- Clear any foam/suds from the sump
- Turn on the dishwasher, select a suitable cycle and start it.
- If the cycle starts and operates normally, the problem has been resolved.
If the above steps don't resolve the issue then a service visit by one of our approved service providers is recommended.
- All i50 family error codes relate to a wash motor/pump malfunction