- The dishwasher does not dry or dries poorly
- Poor drying results in the dishwasher
- Freestanding dishwasher
- Integrated dishwasher
1. Measure drying results on porcelain and glassware.
Plastic ware such as cutlery, storage containers and plastic parts of the appliance stay wet.
Plastic ware loses heat quickly, and this can cause condensation to form on its surfaces.
2. Use the AUTO or Intensive cycle, and if the items do not feel hot at the end of the cycle, contact the Authorized Service Centre.
3. Do not hand wash items in detergent before washing them in the dishwasher.
This results in excess foam formation and reduces the effect of the Rinse Aid, and leads to poor drying results.
4. Check if the dishwasher is not overloaded or loaded incorrectly.
Load the dishwasher according to the instructions in the user manual, and allow any excess rinsing water to dry/evaporate after the wash cycle has finished before emptying the machine.
Refer to your user manual for more detailed information. Download the user manual.
5. Add additional Rinse Aid for better drying results, as described in the user manual.
Download the user manual.
Easy guide on how to use rinse aid for your dishwasher
6. Check the dishwasher detergent you are using.
If possible, try a different detergent and/or Rinse Aid. For fast wash cycles, use powder or liquid detergents, as some multi-tablets do not dissolve completely during quick wash cycles.
7. Make sure all filters and spray arms are clean.
See the user manual for instructions on how to clean and maintain the appliance.
8. Enable Dry +, Dry Plus, XtraDry functions.
If your appliance has this function, drying results can be improved by enabling the function, but this will increase the cycle time and energy consumption.
9. Contact an Authorised Service Centre.
If the above advice does not resolve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.
- Tableware was left for too long inside the closed appliance. Activate the function AirDry to set the automatic opening of the door and to improve the drying performance.
- There is no rinse aid or the dosage of rinse aid is not sufficient.
- The quality of the rinse aid can be the cause.
- Plastic items may need to be towel dried.
- The programme does not have a drying phase.