- Food, grease or sauce residue remaining after a cycle
- Overall poor performance of the dishwasher
- Integrated dishwasher
- Freestanding dishwasher
1. Check whether the filters and spray arms a clean and free from blockages.
You can find information on cleaning and maintenance in the user manual. Download user manual.
2. Remove all food particles residing on the dishes before loading them into the dishwasher.
3. Wipe obvious soiling from seals and wash chamber with warm water.
4. Use regularly a specific cleaning product for dishwashers. Follow carefully the instructions on the packaging of the product.
You will find care & maintenance products in our webshop.
5. Ensure items are correctly loaded into dedicated basket positions.
For more information refer to article.
6. Select a program appropriate to the load type and degree of soiling.
For more information refer to your user manual.
7. Use good quality detergent, salt and rinse aid products.
Ensure the appliance has rinse aid and salt. See the user manual for instructions on how to top these up.
8. Is there water droplets left on the crockery at the end of the wash?
This could indicate the appliance is not heating. A service visit should be arranged.
8. Contact an Authorized Service Center.
If the above suggestions did not solve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.