- I cannot turn off AirDry function
- How to disable AirDry function in dishwasher?
- How to disable the automatic door opening in the dishwasher?
Dishwashers with QuickSelect Level 1 panel
To disable the AirDry function in a dishwasher with a QuickSelect panel (level 1), follow the steps below:
1. Enter the BASIC SETTINGS mode by pressing the "30 min" and "ECO" buttons at the same time until the following indicators light up , , and . The indicators and will flash. The "MY TIME" lights will illuminate.
2. Press the "30 MIN" button until the drying phase indicator flashes.
3. Press the "90 MIN" button, only the indicator light will be on , the others will go out
4. If you want to change the setting, press the ECO button. If the "DELAY START" indicator lights up the function is switched on, if it goes out the function is off.
5. Press the "90 MIN" button to confirm the setting
6. Exit the basic settings mode by pressing "30 MIN" and ECO until the appliance returns to the programme selection mode.