- Integrated built-in dishwasher door stuck closed
- Integrated dishwashers
- Check the appliance is not still performing a cycle
- Make sure the dishwasher is correctly levelled, try adjusting the appliance feet and checking with a spirit level.
- Contact the engineer who installed the appliance to ensure the latch and door have been installed in accordance with the instruction manual. If you are having issues the appliance may have been installed incorrectly - contact your installer to check if the door requires adjustment.
- Reset the appliance, switch off the power to the appliance then switch it back on again after 20 - 30 seconds. Test if the appliance is working
- You may require a visit by a service engineer
- Misalignment of latches and or hinges can cause the dishwasher door not to open and close properly and become crooked