- There is water and foam at the bottom of the dishwasher when the program is finished
- A lot of foam in the dishwasher during washing
- Foam comes out from under the door during the wash programme
- It foams a lot in my dishwasher
- If washing-up liquid has been used in the rinse aid dispenser, the dispenser will need to be removed and flushed. A suitably qualified technician should only undertake this action. Please contact us to arrange a technician to visit.
- If the foam is coming out of the appliance during operation and you suspect that washing-up liquid has been used, please switch the appliance off and contact our team for advice.
- If using “All-in-One”multi-tablets, use the Multi-tab function, available on most dishwashers. This will turn off the separate rinse aid. Please see your user manual for instructions
- Check you are using the correct detergent. Washing up liquid must not be used in a dishwasher
- Ensure you don't mix washing up liquid and rinse aid in the rinse aid chamber
- Multi-tab detergent already contains rinse aid, therefore, additional rinse aid can result in overdosing
- Washing up by hand is not required prior to using the dishwasher, washing up liquid on your crockery can result in excess foam
- Don't pre-rinse, only scrape your plates as dishwasher detergent is designed to handle certain levels of grease and soil. Pre-rinsing unbalances this and can lead to excess foam
- Take care when refilling the rinse aid container and wipe away any spillage. Spilt rinse aid will foam when the program starts
Easy guide on how to use rinse aid for your dishwasher