How to use your Dishwasher for the first time
So you have a brand new dishwasher. You open the door for the first time and notice it is wet inside. That's normal, its not "used" and nothing to be concerned about. Most dishwashers (and also washing machines) are tested in the factory with water before they are packaged up and shipped out to our customers and consumers. It is all part of our quality control inspection.
As this is most likely a new appliance for you, here are a couple of other handy tips to make your onboarding as easy as possible -
- Before first use ensure the salt container is full and the lid is replaced and secure. The little funnel that comes with the machine will help you pour it. Putting salt in the appliance is essential.
- Fill the rinse aid dispenser - you don't have to use it but its recommended for best results and better drying.hold everything in place during transit and the drawer move freely.
- Make sure you have removed any of the little pieces of tap inside the machine that
- Start a quick wash programme to rinse the appliance of any residue from the manufacturing process.- think of this as a nice simple way to familiarise yourself with the machine.
- Once finished your appliance will now be ready for a wash cycle.
- Don't forget to register your appliance.
If you wish to deactivate or learn more about the AirDry, the feature that automatically opens the dishwasher door at the end of the drying phase click here