Before any maintenance operation, deactivate the appliance and disconnect the mains plug from the socket.
Always take care when moving appliances, for heavy appliances it's necessary two persons to move it.
Always use safety gloves and enclosed footwear.
Please note that self-repair or nonprofessional repair can have safety consequences if not done properly
SpinView® shelf replacement
Removing the SpinView®shelf
The SpinView® shelf can be removed from the glass shelf for replacement or cleaning. To remove the shelf:
1. Lift the front of the SpinView® shelf upwards.
2. Pull the SpinView® shelf in the shown direction to unmount it from the clamps.
To remove the SpinView® clamps from the glass shelf supporting the SpinView® shelf follow the inverse steps described in the installation of SpinView®
Installing the SpinView®shelf
CAUTION! Clean the accessory with a soft moist cloth before first use. The maximum load allowed on the shelf is 15 kg.
1. Remove one of the glass shelves from the fridge.
2. Remove the back trim from the glass shelf.
3. Slide in the SpinView® clamps on the glass shelf's back edge.
4. Mount the SpinView® shelf. Make sure that the clamp pins fit into special indentations at the base of the shelf. Check if the SpinView® shelf is mounted properly by moving it gently forwards and backwards.
5. Place the shelf with the clamps inside the fridge. Push the shelf until the clamps lock inside the compartment.