- All the work to be performed inside the appliance requires specific skills and knowledge and may only be carried out by qualified and authorised Service Engineers
- This platform is not fitted with an ON/OFF switch.
- Before you access internal components, take the plug out of the socket to disconnect the power supply.
- Some of the components in the mechanical part could cause injuries, so wear suitable protection and proceed with caution.
- Always empty the appliance of all the water before laying it on its side.
- If the appliance has to be placed on its side for maintenance or another reason, lie it on its left side, to avoid the risk of any residual water falling onto the main circuit board.
- Never place the appliance on its right side (electronic control system side): some of the water in the detergent dispenser could leak onto the electrical/electronic components and cause these to burn
How to disassemble and assemble the door and the door hinge
1. DOOR HINGE SECURED TO CABINET WITH SCREWS
Loosen the two screws securing it to the cabinet
To access the door, loosen the screws joining the two front and rear door frames together
Insert the flat-tip screwdriver blade between the two frames to angle them out, taking care not to damage them.
Turn the door upside down and lift up the front frame
To remove the hinge, simply slide off the pin that secures it to the back frame
In order to remove the door, release it from all the hooks that secure it to the back frame
When repositioning the door pay attention to its right position by referring to the index indicated by the red arrow
Before intervening on the handle unit, make a careful note of the position of its various parts.
Loosen the screws that secure it to the back frame