- All the work to be performed inside the appliance requires specific skills and knowledge and may only be carried out by qualified and authorised Service Engineers
- This platform is not fitted with an ON/OFF switch.
- Before you access internal components, take the plug out of the socket to disconnect the power supply.
- Some of the components in the mechanical part could cause injuries, so wear suitable protection and proceed with caution.
- Always empty the appliance of all the water before laying it on its side.
- If the appliance has to be placed on its side for maintenance or another reason, lie it on its left side, to avoid the risk of any residual water falling onto the main circuit board.
- Never place the appliance on its right side (electronic control system side): some of the water in the detergent dispenser could leak onto the electrical/electronic components and cause these to burn
How to disassemble and assemble the detergent drawer
1. Pull the detergent drawer firmly towards you until it is released by the locking element.
2. Place the drawer upside down. The clamp located on the opposite side (top side), as indicated by the arrow, should be released.
3. With a help of a flathead screwdriver press the clamp as indicated below.
The photo below shows the clamp in the released position.
4. Release the catches located at the bottom side
The picture below shows the detergent drawer separated from the detergent handle