- Tumble dryer displays error message E40 E45
- Vented dryer
- Condenser dryer
- Heat pump dryer
1. Check if the door is closed correctly
Make sure that the laundry is not trapped between the appliance door and rubber seal.
2. Reset the appliance
- Remove the plug from the socket, wait 30 seconds and then plug it in again (The same result may be achieved by using the safety switch).
- After plugging in the appliance, switch it on and select a program.
3. Contact an Authorized Service Centre
If the above suggestions did not solve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.
Warning: We do not recommend using the product until the problem has been completely fixed. Unplug the product and do not plug it in again until you are certain that it is OK to do so.