Tumble dryer displays error message EHO, EH0.
Heat Pump Dryer
An EHO or EH0 error indicates that there is a problem with the power supply to the appliance. This could be either under/over voltage to the appliance or possibly an issue with the control board in the appliance.
There are some steps that can be taken to try to fix the problem:
- Check the power supply to the appliance.
- Plug a different product in to the same socket, such as a lamp, this will indicate whether the socket has an issue.
- Plug the dryer into a different socket to see if the appliance functions.
- Attempt to reset the appliance.
- Remove the plug from the socket, wait 30 seconds and then plug it back into the socket. Following this switch the appliance on and attempt to run a program.
If it appears that the power supply from the socket is the issue, we recommend contacting a local electrician for advice and guidance on this.
If the socket works with other products it suggests that there is an issue with the control board and for this we recommend you contacting one of our Authorised Service Centres to book a repair.
If you found the following information helpful, please give us a thumbs up below. If this information did not resolve your question, all constructive feedback is welcome.