- LED flashes on the washer dryer's display
- Washer dryer
- LED lights flash on the display panel during the washing and drying cycle and LED symbols appear as well to denote the stage the machine is at in the cycle (you can find a list of your machine’s symbols in the user manual). For example
- The light under the START/PAUSE button will flash until you touch START – it will then become constant until the selected cycle has ended.
- If you have a ProSense Model, after touching the START/PAUSE button, the maximum declared load indicator goes off, the indicator flashes, the ProSense starts the laundry load detection:
1. The appliance detects the load in the first 30 seconds: the indicator and the time dots flash, the drum rotates shortly
2. At the end of the load detection, the indicator goes off and the time dots stop flashing
3. If the machine is overloaded will flash on the display. If this happens you have 30 seconds to PAUSE the machine and take out some garments. If you aren’t able to do this will flash on the display at the end of the cycle as well.
- The cycle may get paused accidentally and the START/PAUSE light will flash – try to restart the cycle by pressing the START/PAUSE button
- Faults are indicated by a flashing LED, usually accompanied by an error code visible on the display. Please take a look at this related article if you have an error code click here If your machine is displaying an error code you may need to contact an authorised service centre.
If you found this information helpful, please give us a thumbs up below. If this information did not resolve your question, all constructive feedback is welcome.