- Washer dryer displays clean filter indicator
- Clean filter indicator flashes after the cycle
- Heat pump washer-dryer
- At the end of each drying cycle in the display, the indicator is on to advise to clean the primary air filter (see pictures from 1 to 5). The acoustic signal operates.
- Occasionally the indicator may flash to remind you that both air filters should be cleaned: the primary air filter and the secondary air filter (for the secondary filter, see pictures from 6 to 8). The acoustic signal operates.
- To have best drying performances clean the air filters regularly with warm water and afterwards dry them with a towel.
- Clogged air filter increases the drying time and energy consumption!