- Temperature selection for the "Eco 40-60°" program
- How can I change the temperature in the ECO 40-60° program?
1. In the "Eco 40-60°" program, the temperature is fixed and cannot be changed.
2. The selected temperature is shown on the display as 40°C.
3. "Eco 40°-60°" shows the name of the program (according to the EU regulation).
4. This program is suitable for laundry that can be washed at 40° or 60°C.
- Laundry that is suitable for 40° or 60°C can be washed together.
- The washing result corresponds to that of a 60°C program.
- The European Union is introducing a new energy label for washing machines, washing machines, tumble dryers, dishwashers, refrigeration equipment (including wine coolers), lamps and TV sets. The new label is more complex, with new elements, stricter eco-design requirements and a new test method.
- The energy class is determined by the so-called Energy Efficiency Index (EEI). The EEI for washing machines is based on a new programme called "ECO 40-60". This programme can clean normally soiled cotton clothes that are designed to be washed at 40°C or 60°C together in the same wash cycle.