- Washing machine displays warning code EF0, EFO, EF3
- Washing machine emits 15 beeps / 15 flashes
- Washing machine
There is water trapped in the base of the machine follow the instructions below to tip the machine and drain the trapped water.
- Disconnect the appliance from the water and power supplies and then place a towel behind the washing machine on the floor.
- Tilt the appliance backwards a little, so that there is around 10–15 cm between the floor and the kickboard on the front.
- Hold the appliance in position for about 30–40 seconds to allow the water in the bottom tray to flow out onto the towel.
To ensure you rectify the problem check route causes below and eliminate each to resolve your issue