- Seal on the washing machine's door is loose, damaged or deformed
- Front loader washing machine (integrated and freestanding)
1. Contact an Authorised Service Center.
If the door seal is loose, damaged or deformed we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer to replace the seal.
1. Damage to the washing machine's door seal can be caused by the following.
- Zips, metal buttons and other metallic objects catching the door seal when loading and unloading the appliance.
- Overloading the machine or catching the laundry between the seal and the door pane when closing the door.
2. Washing fabrics which are heavily soiled with oil, grease or other greasy substances can damage rubber parts of the washing machine.
Prewash such fabrics by hand before loading them into the washing machine.
We recommend not to use the appliance if the door seal is damaged. Using the machine with a damaged door seal may lead to appliance or property damage.
Was this article helpful?