- There is no half load button on my washing machine
- washing machines
- Our washing machines do not have a "half load" button. Quite simply they have a technology that automatically adjusts the water, energy and finishes time for every single wash for you. It is much more accurate and there is no button.
- All AEG washing machines have a ProSense sensor. With ProSense, the washing program takes no longer than necessary and you save energy. The sensor weighs your laundry in the drum and adjusts the program time accordingly. Handy when you regularly do small laundry.
- As soon as you press the start button, the washing machine weighs how much laundry is in the drum. The drum rotates a few times while "kg" flashes in the display. The washing machine automatically adjusts the program duration to the amount of washing. The sensor also measures how dirty your laundry is. As soon as the detection is complete, the "kg" indication disappears. You now see the shortened program duration; the washing program starts.
- Current Zanussi washing machines also have a similar technology called AutoAdjust, rather than ProSense.