It is normal for the washing machine to display 1-minute pause for easy care and gentle cycles.
- After a wash cycle, there is an anti-crease cycle which lasts about 30 minutes.
- During this remaining cycle, the display will show 1 minute, for example, and the OFF indicator light will illuminate.
- The laundry may be removed from the machine by pressing the START/PAUSE button.
- Turn the cycle button to off or switch off the machine via the power switch.
- The wash cycle is now complete.
If the above suggestion do not resolve the issue, contact an Authorized Service Center.
Was this article helpful?