- Washing machine does not heat up and does not display an error message
- washing machines
1. If the washing machine does not heat up and does not display an error message, refer to the suggestions below for step by step instructions:
- Make sure that the appliance is not overloaded.
- Determine whether the selected cycle involves heating.
- Ensure a heating temperature has been selected for the program.
- Make sure that the drain filter is clean and unclogged.
- Check during the wash cycle whether the door feels warm. The final rinse is generally a cold rinse meaning clothing will feel cold when removed from washer
2. If the washing machine still does not heat up with no error message:
- A service call will be required to diagnose and identify a possible fault.
To arrange a service call, please follow the following links: