- Washing machine’s fluff filter is jammed
- cannot remove the fluff filter
- Front loader washing machine (integrated and freestanding)
- Top loader washing machine
- Fluff filters are firmly secured and tightened to prevent from leaking.
- It is important to Regularly check the drain pump filter and make sure that it is clean.
To locate & Clean the filter
2.Place a suitable bowl below the drain pump access to collect the water that flows out.
3.Open the chute downwards. Always keep a rag nearby to dry up any water spillages when removing the filter.
(Try to use a tool (e.g. pliers) to loosen or remove the filter but do not force it too much in order not to brake plastic parts. )
4.Turn the filter 180 degrees in anticlockwise direction to open it, without removing. Let the water flow out.
5.When the bowl is full of water, turn the filter back and empty the container.
6.Repeat steps 4 and 5 until the water stops flowing out
7.Turn the filter anti-clockwise to remove it.
8.If it is necessary, remove fluff and objects from the filter recess.
9.Make sure that the impeller of the pump can rotate. If it does not rotate, contact the Authorised Service Centre.
10. Clean the filter under the water tap.
11.Put the filter back into the special guides by turning it clockwise. Make sure that you tighten the filter correctly to prevent leakages.
If the above suggestions did not solve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.