- Coffee machines noises
- All freestanding coffee machines
When your coffee machine makes noises, it is expected that appliances make some noise.
What are acceptable noises:
- When the coffee button is first pressed to initiate the espresso extraction - normal functioning noise will occur
- When steaming milk - you should hear a gentle thumping sound during operation.
Noises to be checked:
- Loud noises:
- Check the water level within the water tank. No water within the tank will cause noise and the auto-priming to become blocked.
- Where the appliance has not been descaled, this will cause noise and possibly leaks. Ensure the coffee machine is regularly descaled for correct operation.
Click here for recommended products to assist with cleaning/descaling.