- The vacuum cleaner stops when I use it
- My vacuum cleaner stops after a short time
- My vacuum cleaner gets hot during use
- My vacuum cleaner's suction is low
- How to clean the vacuum cleaner?
- Vacuum cleaner
- Bagless vacuum cleaner
1. First, check to see if the vacuum cleaner dust container needs to be emptied
You can order new filters and accessories from our webshop.
2. Allow the motor to cool and then clean the filters and the dust bin according to the user manual
3. Check for any obstructions in the telescopic tube, hose and handle.
Remove the hose and let a coin roll through it to test for blockage.
See pictures with typical blockages:
If the above does not solve the problem, we recommend that you contact our customer service for more help.
- If the vacuum cleaner only runs for a few minutes it means the pressure valve stops the vacuum
- See the large selection of original accessories, spare parts and cleaning and care products that meet our high-quality standards and at the right price on the webshop.