- How often should I clean the robotic vacuum's filter?
- Why do I need to replace the filter so often?
- Pure i9 series robotic vacuum cleaner
- RX9 series robotic vacuum cleaner
1. For optimal cleaning results, we recommend to clean the robotic vacuum's filter every 5th cleaning and to replace it every 6 months.
With a clean filter:
- The robotic vacuum provides better performance.
- Eliminates bad odours.
- Eliminates clogging of the system which can lead to poor dust pickup.
Filters are available for purchase from our Webshop, and from the smartphone app.
Was this article helpful?