- My robot shows error message E21
- Warning triangle and Play button are blinking after the robot has been in the charger
- robotic vacuum cleaner
1. Update the robot software via the app or via the website dedicated download link
2. If the problem persists after the update:
- Check if both batteries are properly connected and reset the robot by unplugging the batteries and wait 10 seconds. Reinstall the connectors and check if the problem is resolved.
- If not, then you may need to replace both battery packs to remove this error code.
- Put it back in the charging stand and restart it after charging is complete.
AEG offers 6 months warranty on batteries.
- The error code means that the battery charge is not completed normally or that charging has taken too long.
- The reason may be that the batteries are worn or otherwise defective.
Was this article helpful?