- Robotic vacuum doesn’t charge or doesn't seem to finish charging
- Robotic vacuum cleaner
1. The power cord and adapter are not properly assembled, and/or connected to the mains.
- Solution: Connect the adapter connector to the charging base. Connect the power cable to the mains.
2. The charging plates on the appliance and the charging base are not connected.
- Solution: Make sure that the charging base and the appliance stand on an even surface and the charging plates on the appliance and the charging base stand are connected.
3. Ensure that the plug and cable are not damaged.
4. Clean the charging pads both on the appliance and the charger with a dry cloth.
- For more information refer to the user manual. Download user manual.