- Robot vacuum cleaner does not clean properly
- Dirt is only pushed on the floor and not sucked up
- The brush roller no longer rotates
- The role is blocked
- Error message is displayed, code E:13
- AEG RX-9 series robotic vacuum
If the robotic vacuum main brush is not working well, please refer to the following:
- Pull out the brush roll and clean the brush and bearings.
- Remove any entangled threads by snipping them away with scissors.
- Refit the bearing and brush roll.
- Consult your user manual for detailed instructions
Note: The brush may be ordered separately as a spare part.