- Robotic vacuum makes noise while cleaning/running
- Robotic vacuum emits cracking noise
- Robotic vacuum cleaner
1. It is normal when the robotic vacuum emits a cracking noise when vacuum cleaning.
Hard particles like sand can cause a crackling noise when they are sucked into the plastic dust box at high speeds.
2. Something may be obstructing the robotic vacuum, clean below areas:
- Main brush
- Side brush
- Main wheel
3. If the problem persists, we recommend contacting an Authorized Service Center.