- Robotic vacuum returns to the charger before it has finished cleaning
- Robotic vacuum
- This indicates that the robot needs to recharge.
- In this case, the home button will light up and the robot will return to the charger.
- The Home button will light up, and the battery and Play/Pause buttons will flash to indicate that the robot is charging and that it will resume cleaning where it stopped.
- The robot will recharge up to 80% in order to resume cleaning quicker. Charging time is about 2 hours. Running time after this charging cycle is about 80% of the maximum.