- Robotic vacuum stops while running, with no lights, error message or the display is blank
- robotic vacuum cleaner
If the robotic vacuum stops while running please refer to the following.
The display is blank:
- The battery has died. It needs to be recharged.
The display is working:
- It can also stop if there is a system re-start, triggered by an internal system crash. The current progress probably was deleted.
- If you push the play button a new cleaning cycle will start. It is suggested to put back the robot in the starting point (charger base) and the cleaning process will start again from the beginning.
- Use a spot cleaning, if only some small area has remained. For more information please see the user manual. Download user manual.